Pages

Wednesday 22 January 2014

January Favourites.




Hello everyone today's blog post is going to be my January Favourites. This month I have used quite a lot of products because at Christmas time I got quite a lot of stuff. Clothing, Make Up, Skin Care and Body Care. So I thought I would put all the things I have been loving through the month.

Clothing...

This month I have only been loving 4 things. My tartan scarf from Primark, I wear this pretty much everyday. Myy white Nike Air Force 1, my boyfriend got me he didn't get me them for christmas I have had them for a while but I have been wearing the pretty much everyday. My Nike Flexi Training Shoes I have been getting back out running this year, I got these a few months ago at one of the Nike factory stores. Last I don't think this is perticuarly a clothing item but it's going here anyway my new Zara City Office Mini Bag in navy. 



   Tartan scarf £4.50
   Nike Air Force 1 £67.00
   Nike flexi shoes £45
   Zara City Office Mini Bag £29.99

Make-up...

For make up I have been trying not to wear as much because after christmas because of all the chocolate and alcohol I was eating and drinking my face broke out, so I have been trying not to use too much make up so I can let my skin breath. I have been using Benefit They're Real mascara, for mascara I don't like to use the ones with a plastic applicator but this one is amazing it separates your lashes and doesn't make them look clumpy, the next product is Maybeline Colour Tattoos my favourite one is On and On Bronze it just puts a nice colour on your eyes.



   Benefit They're Real Mascara £9.50
   Maybeline Colour Tattoos £4.99

Skincare...

Skincare is my biggest obsession some of the product I have already done a review Bioderma and La Roche Posey Effaclar Duo, I have also just recently discovered The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter I want to try the Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm but have never used a solid cleanser before and the Emma Hardie one is quite expensive so I though I would try this one and so far I really enjoy it. This month I have also really been loving the Soap & Glory No Clogs Allowed years ago I use to use the Soap & Glory Scrub Your Nose In It but I think it is now discontinued because I can't find it online and in any of the Boots stores so I thought I would try this one it does the same job as the Scrub Your Nose In It the only diffrence is that the No Clogs Allowed has a self healing effect to it. And the last skin care product that I have been using is Maybeline Baby Skin I have only been using this for about 3 weeks and so far it has been really good I use it when I have make up on and it make my face look really smooth.



   Bioderma £14.99
   La Roche Posey Effaclar Duo £9.99
   Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter £12.50
   Soap & Glory No Clogs Allowed £7.67
   Maybeline Baby Skin £7.99

Body Care...

This month I have decided that I will stop buying beauty products because over christmas I bought far to much stuff so from 1st January until 1st February I would not buy anything apart from essentials dry shampoo, shampoo conditioner, shower gel and basic necessities. So for this month I have tried to use up as much stuff as I can. First off The Body Shop Strawberry and Satsuma Body Butters I have had these since summer time I used them a few times and I liked them but they kinda got put back in a box and hidden away. Fake Bake Instant I have had this for quite a while and it is almost past it experation date and I would rather use it up than through it away so I have been using it on my legs just to give them a nice glow. Hollister Body Mist Solana Beach I like the one this is probably about my 3rd bottle and I still enjoy it, I do think it is a bit of a love hate fragrance I like it but my mum can not stand the smell. 




     The Body Shop Body Butters £10.00
    Fake Bake Instant £9.99
    Hollister Body Mist Solana Beach £12.00

So everyone I hope that you enjoyed reading my January Favourites I don't know if I will do it every month maybe every second month I will see how February goes. So as always please to follow me and leave me a comment telling me what your favourite things this month are. 


PLACES TO FIND ME:-

Twitter :- @stephanie1702
Instagram :- @stephanie1702

Mucho love 
Stephanie1702
Stephanie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com