Pages

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Liebster Award.

Hello everyone first of all I would like to thank Alice Howarth or agdoesmakeup for nominating me for the Liebster Award I am so honored that you have nominated me when I have only started writing blog posts. 



All you have to do is:

1. Make a blog post about the award and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Write 11 interesting things about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions created by the blogger who nominated you.
4. Nominate 11 other bloggers (they must have under 200 followers) and notify them about this.
5. Create 11 new questions for your nominees. 
-No tagging back-

About me:

1. I love to travel
2. My favourite place in the world Is New York
3. My favourite food is Pizza 
4. I have stars tattooed on my right foot
5. My favourite film of all time is My Girl
6. I have an obsession with Ryan Gosling 
7. I have been working as a sales assistant for the last 7 years
8. I m a fussy eater
9. I would sell my soul for a Milky way and a bag of Haribo
10. I am born and raised in Glasgow, Scotland 

Now the questions that Alice has has asked me.

1. What's your favourite book or author?
     Celia Ahern P.S. I Love You
2. Do you believe in karma?
    Yes I do believe in Karma.
3. Which languages do you speak?
    English and French 
4. What's your favourite drugstore makeup brand?
     Rimmel
5. Do you believe in love at first sight?
    No 
6. What's your favourite high-end makeup brand?
     YSL
7. If you were stranded on an island with the choice of one family member to join you, who would you pick? (Pets are included)
    My mum no contest
8. Tumblr, Instagram or Twitter?
     Instagram 
9. What is your favourite thing about yourself?
    My eyelashes.
10. Best advice you've ever received and who was it from?
      Always stand up for yourself. My Granny 
11. When did you start blogging
       23rd march 2013, but properly 5th December 2013
      

The 11 bloggers that I have nominated are

Silverliningsofanemptysummer.blogspot.com

Forvanityssake.wordpress.com

Emi-victoria.blogspot.co.uk

Varnatantu.wordpress.com

Sindhudevik.blogspot.in

Asamplingbee.blogspot.com

Beauteandthebee.blogspot.com

Shannonbecca.blogspot.com

Walkthroughsarahslife.blogspot.com

Missbeccabeauty.blogspot.com


And now here is my questions for my nominees:

1. What is your favourite food??
2. Where are you from??
3. What was your first blog post about??
4. Where was your first holiday??
5. Do you like warm holiday or cold holiday??
6. What is you worlds biggest ambition??
7. What is your favourite makeup item??
8. Curly hair or straight hair??
9. What is your favourite memory??
10. What is your favourite tv program??

Thanks again to Alice Howarth for nominating me for this award.

PLACES TO FIND ME:-

Twitter :- @stephanie1702
Instagram :- @stephanie1702

Mucho love 
Stephanie1702
Stephanie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com