Pages

Saturday 4 January 2014

New year, New me

Hello everyone, if you read my last blog post you will see that I said I was not going to do any New Year Resolutions. It is only 4 days into 2014 and already I have changed my mind on that I don't like that idea any more. So this post isn't really about Resolutions it's more about life changing decisions.

So number 1. Is going to be get more healthy, before Christmas I would walk everyday whether it was walking from my house to work (about 15-20 minute walk) or on my day off walking over to the town or the park. As I have mentioned before I like in Scotland where for the last month it has rained and had gale force winds constantly I also have frizzy curly hair and everyone knows that frizzy curly hair and rain and wind does not mix very well!! So luckily for me my dad has been off on holiday from his work for most of December and he was giving me a lift to and from work which is not good. Over Christmas and new year I have accumulated almost my full body weight in chocolate, alcohol and shortbread (not too sure if shortbread is just a scottish think but it's a biscuit. The most amazing biscuit you will ever try). So any way that is number 1 get more healthy.

Number 2. Be a bit more adventurous when it comes to food. Anyone who knows me will know I am the most fussiest eater that ever walked the earth!! I basically live of off cheese pizza and macaroni and cheese that's it nothing else!! I feel sorry for anyone who goes out for meals with me my family friends and Stuart because they always have to go to an Italian restaurant. With the pizza I will not eat it if there is tomatoes on it the sauce is fine but NO SLICED TOMATOES!! Stuart did find a different restaurant Chiquitos it's a Mexican restaurant and they served macaroni and cheese so it was good for him that way he could have something else to eat other than Italian, that dish is now discontinued...not happy. 

Number 3. Save my money. My mum says that money burns a hole in my pocket because I am a bit of a panic buyer. I get paid in my work weekly every Friday I get paid and my money is usually spend buy the Saturday night because I am addicted to boots not to be confused by shoes boots the chemist/pharmacy. I could easily spend about 2 hours browsing through all the make up and all the skincare. I can't go into town or a shopping centre and not go into boots just to have a look, even though I am sure that every boots have the same thing as the week before but you never know. Stuart has now banned my from going in!! He doesn't know that I can still buy online.

So there you have it my 3 life changing decisions:- Get healthy, Eat properly and Save money.

As always still writing my my iPad so spelling is atrocious and so is punctuation but you understand what I am talking about I hope. Please follow and write me a comment on what you resolutions/life changing decisions are. 


PLACES TO FIND ME:-

Twitter :- @stephanie1702
Instagram :- @stephanie1702

Mucho love 
Stephanie1702
Stephanie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com