Pages

Wednesday 8 January 2014

My Empties

Hello everyone here it is finally My Empties,

It has took me quite a while to finish things up. I feel that it takes me forever to finish products but here we go anyway.

First of all as everyone and their granny uses Simple Kind to Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes, But they sometimes irritate my skin then I found the Simple Kind to Skin+ Radiance Brightening Wipes and I really like them because they don't brake my skin out.

    Simple Kind to Skin + Radiance Brightening Wipes

Next is the most amazing smelling body scrub ever the Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub. It smells like green starburst. I use this when I shave my legs and it makes the skin really soft and moisturised. If u can get your hands on this the I highly recommend that you go and give it a sniff because you will fall in love.

    Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub 

The next product was really just a novelty of using Lynx Attract for her body spray. It smells nice it lasts all day. I don't think I will repurchase it took my ages to finish and I always forgot that I had it still a good product though

    Lynx Attract for her body spray

Next is Sure woman Long Lasting Protection Clear Aqua Crystal Anti-Perspirant I have been using this deoderant since I was about 13 or 14 I really like it, it doesn't leave white marks. It is a bit of a lie though it says that it is 48 hours protection I apply this probably about 7 or 8 times through the day but apart from that it's really good it doesn't have a clinical smell of it to me it just smells clean to me.

    Sure Woman Long Lasting Protection Clear Aqua Crystal Anti-perspirant 

Next Johnson's Baby Powder I use to use this on my hair on the days my hair needed washed instead of using dry shampoo which is basically the same thing I only used this when I was blonde not the I have brown hair it just looks to powdery but another product I used for years .

    Johnson's Baby Powder

Lush's BIG Sea Salt Shampoo before I used this my hair was really flat and had no life I tried loads of shampoos but nothing was working so I went to lush to see if they had anything natural that would perk it up a bit the girl recommended her favourite big shampoo when I use this my hair feels like it has just came out of the hairdressers the girl advised to to use it as an everyday shampoo because it has sea salt in it which make it very drying so she said use a deep conditioner when using it.

    Lush BIG Sea Salt Shampoo 

Another product from Soap and Glory Hand Food I have repurchased hand food about 9 times and at Christmas and birthdays I always get them in a set like this year I got 5. It does take a while to use up because a little goes a long way.

    Soap and Glory Hand Food

Next is MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC41 I use to use this as just my foundation but I mostly use this as a setting powder there is still a bit left but I have had it for a long time so I am just classing it as finished.

    MAC Studio Fix 

MAC Cleanse Off Oil I have talked about this before in my night time skin care routine I really like it dissolves waterproof mascara or you can just use this as just a cleanser.

    MAC Cleanse Off Oil

Next is Garnier Mineral invisidry anti humidity anti perspirant I really just bought this product when I was going to Florida in the summer I needed a roll-on deoderant and because I was wearing a lot of white I read in a blog post (can not for the life of me remember who's) and they where saying that mineral deoderants will stop the yellow colouring on the sleeves of tops. It didn't leave any yellow marks but because it is a roll on and Florida is warm the ball in it I take it must have gotten stuck round the sides I have cleaned it with warm water and tried to put a pin round the sides to clear away what is there but it's still not for working and it's annoying because it is still half full and I liked it the few chances I had to use it so another one I am just classing it as finished.

    Garnier Mineral Invisidry

Next is Bioderma I am not going to talk about this one because I have already done a separate blog post on it.

    Bioderma

The last things are perfumes I change my mind on perfumes quite a lot one minute I like fruity one then I like musky ones other times they make me feel really sick and I just stick to a body spray but these ones are all different Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy, Paco Rabanne Lady Million, Victoria Beckham and Chanel Chance 

   Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy

    Paco Rabanne Lady Million

    Victoria Beckham

    Chanel Chance

So everyone I hope you enjoyed my empties blog post I am sorry it is so late, but better late than never and as always I am very sorry about the picture quality, spelling and punctuation still on the iPad. Please do follow and leave me a comment telling me what you think and what else you want me to review for you or my opinion on or even just to say hi.

PLACES TO FIND ME :-

Twitter :- @stephanie1702
Instagram :- @stephanie1702

Mucho Love
Stephanie1702
Stephanie xxxx



 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com