Pages

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year 2014


   HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE





First post of 2014!! 

This is just a really quick little one just to say I hope you all had an amazing new year with all off your friends and family. I hope that 2014 brings you health, happiness and make fantastic memories.

In 2013 I have had a great year, I wrote my first blog post, went to Florida and Dublin with Stuart, my best friend had the most perfect little girl Orlaith Rose Canning and I was honoured that they asked me to be her godmother. 

I spent new year with family, we went to the Holiday Inn Theatre Land Glasgow and it was a lovely night there was Me, Stuart, my Mum, Dad and my Sister, my Granny, Auntie, Uncle and my two younger cousins Pierce and Shay.

So in 2014 I am not going to make any new year resolutions, I am just gonna take everyday as it comes and live it to the fullest.

As always all my links to find me are down below and leave me a comment telling me what your resolutions are and what you did I would love to read them :D 


PLACES TO FIND ME:-

Twitter :- @stephanie1702
Instagram :- @stephanie1702

Mucho love 
Stephanie1702
Stephanie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com