Pages

Monday 23 December 2013

Holiday to Dublin

Hello everyone I just wanted to do a really quick blog post on here.

I do strongly apologise for not doing a blog post on Saturday. I had my christmas night out with my work on Saturday and had christmas dinner with my gran because I won't see her on Christmas Day. 

So I thought I would show you all my photos from my trip to Dublin with my boyfriend in November.

So here it is...

    Molly Malones Statue

    The Ha'Penny Bridge 

    Kilmanie Jail

Also part of the set off the original Italian Job

    Guinness Storehouse 

If you ever go to Dublin I would highly recommend that you visit the Guinness Storehouse it is. Really interesting Stuart wanted to go and I would keep putting off going but I am really glad that I went. It is quite expensive to go in I would recommend that you book tickets online. If you go on one of the tour buses they give you a discount code. (We went on the red sightseeing tour bus I do believe it was about 10% off and that was in November so I would imagine it would but subject to change.)

    The Perfect Pint

In the store house on the 5th floor they have a work shop so you can get a chance to pull a pint. All you do is use your ticket and you get your own pint and a certificate and sit and have a drink in the gravity bar.

    Stunning View from the Guinness Storehouse Gravity Bar.

    Temple bar 

     Good bars friendly people and good food but very very expensive!! 

    Fleet Street Hotel 

We stayed in the Fleet Street hotel just on temple bar it was really clean the maids where in changing the beds every day and they were all very friendly. Before we booked the hotel we read quite a lot of reviews on trip adviser and they were all saying it was very noisy we were in one of the rooms at the back of the hotel, we got in late at night on the Sunday night, apparently on Sunday and Monday nights are student nights.

    Hard Rock Cafe.

    My and Stuart x

    Stuarts first try at Guinness he wasn't a fan :S

So everyone I hope that you enjoy my very short blog post and like looking through a few of my photos from my trip to Dublin.

Please do leave me a comment and tell me what you think and follow if you also have a blog add me on twitter and I would love to read your blog. 

I hope you all have a lovely christmas, And have a nice time with friends and family 


PLACES TO FIND ME:-

Twitter :- @stephanie1702
Instagram :- @stephanie1702

Mucho love 
Stephanie1702
Stephanie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com