Pages

Saturday 14 December 2013

Night Time Skin Care Routine.

Hello everyone well I told you all that I will be doing my Night Time Skin Routine so here it is. Hope you have time it's a long one.

First I will use my Simple Radiance Brightening wipes. I like these ones because there is a texture to them so I feel it cleans most of the dirt out of my face then I will use MAC cleanse off oil to take the majority off my eye make up off because as I have said in earlier posts I wear waterproof mascara which is quite hard to get it off. Then rinse it off with warm water.

    Simple Radiance Brightening Wipes

    MAC Cleanse Off Oil

After that I will use a face scrub I use two different scrubs I will use the St. Ives Apricot Invigorating Scrub and The Body Shop Vitamin C Microdermabrasion. I will use the St. Ives one on the days I have make up on because it is quite abrasive the beads in it a large and as you rub it into the skin and add water it turns into a milky consistancy the wash it off with some warm water. Then the days I useTthe Body Shop one is the days that I don't really wear a lot of make up. I will use this one in the same way as the St. Ives again rinse with warm water and gently pat my face dry.

    Body Shop Vitamin C Microdermabrasion 
    St. Ives Apricot Invigorating Scrub

I will then use a cleancer the one I like to use is Cetaphil. I will just wet my face, the Cetaphil that I use is in the biggest bottle and it comes with a pump on top, I use 2-3 pumps rub it in my hands and rub it all over my face. Then once again rinse my face and pat dry with a clean towel or cloth.

    Cetaphil 

Then I use my magic like bottle of water Bioderma. I talk a lot more detail in my last post. I will soak a cotton pad with it and gently wipe it across my face you can use it over you eyes I usually use this to take off the rest of my mascara. Then I will just repeat it and go down my neck.

    Bioderma Sensibio

This next product is hydroluron. It is a clear serum I put about a pea size amount on to my clean finger and put a dot on my forehead, cheeks, chin and nose then gently rub in, in small circular motions then wait until it drys I tend to stand like an idiot and fan my face with my hands.

    Hydraluron
This next product I will do a post on it in much more detail as when I first started using it I did not like it at all the product is La Roche Posey Effaclar Duo. I will really only use the Effaclar duo on my days that my skin is broken out. I do the same prosses and the hydroluron put about a pea size a amount on clean fingers on my forehead, cheeks, chin and nose rub it all in.

    La Roche Posey Effaclar Duo

Then it is on to my under eyes. I use Kiehl's Creamy Avocado Under Eye Cream. I have only just started using this cream for about 2 weeks I can't really say I have noticed any diffrence. But I strongly believe give a product/item at least a months trial before making a decision. Not really much to say on how to apply this product but to use a small amount under the eye and dab in with my ring finger as it is the softest touch finger.

    Kiehl's Creamy Avocado Eye Treatment

Now onto the last few items...

For my lips in the winter my lips dry up and having oily skin everywhere else on my face at first I didn't know how to deal with it. I would bite my lips to pull the dead skin off then my lips would bleed. So I needed a product to prevent me from doing that. So I use lush sugar scrub take a small amount rub it on my lips and it just softens and prepares my lips for lip balm.

    Lush Popcorn Lip Scrub

Again same as the La Roche Posey Effaclar Duo I only use when I have a spot that has appeared Lush Grease Lightning. I use a small amount on my clean finger and dab it onto my spot. It is a nice product it has thyme and tea tree so you feel it getting to work straight away.

    Lush Grease Lightning Tea Tree Cleanser

Now finally my last product that I use is Maybeline Baby Lips Peppermint SPF20. Not that I need lip protection whilst I sleep but I like the taste of peppermint. I really like this product it leaves my lips hydrated and soft in the morning when I wake up.

    Maybeline Baby Lips Peppermint SPF 20 

So every one that is my very long Night Time Skin Routine. I hope you enjoyed it and haven't fell asleep reading it.

As always there are those all important places to fine me.

Twitter :- @stephanie1702
Instagram :- @stephanie1702

Mucho love
Stephanie1702
Stephanie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com