Pages

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Bioderma

Hello everybody, today I am going to write a blog post on Bioderma


    Bioderma Sensibio H2O 

Bioderma is a French skincare line it is basically like the most gentle, fragrance free and hypoallergenic cleanser that you can put on your face it removes make up even waterproof mascara which to me is a BIG thing!!

I have been using Bioderma since probably about March this year I had seen quite a lot of YouTube beauty girls use it I thought to myself I will give it ago I have very sensitive normal/combination skin so sometimes I am very sceptical about trying new products on my face but this product is amazing my face feels very clean when I use this. I use the product twice a day in the morning I soak a cotton pad wipe all over my face and repeat then at night before I go to my bed I do the same thing. Sometimes I am a very lazy person when it comes to cleaning my skin in the morning but this literally take about 10 seconds of my time to do it. The Bioderma has a range of different cleansers for different skin types Sensibio, Hydrabio, Sebium and their sun protection line Photoderm Bronz-sun mist SPF 50 And you can buy them in three different sizes 100ml, 250ml and 500ml and in the UK they range from £4.50 to£14.50. I have the 100ml and the 250ml I really only use the 100 ml (the one in the picture) when I am travelling or if I stay with Stuart just because it is smaller and I don't need to carry a large bottle with me. I use the Bioderma Sensibio line anyone who has used the range before it is formally known and Crealine. I am really in love with this product it does my whole skincare routine on my lazy days :D now for the down side to the product! I live in Scotland and they unfortunately do not sell it here in a shop so I need to order mine online I will post the like below where I get it from I am aware though that they have started selling it in a few selected shops in London. I will find where in London you can get it anywhere else in the world if you type into google Bioderma it should come up suppliers who can ship it to you.

As I said in my last blog post if there is any other skincare products make up or anything else you want me to try and do a review on then please do let me know in the comments or on twitter.
My next blog post will be on my full skincare routine morning and night.

And again side note my laptop is still being repaired and will not be fixed until the new year so again this post has been wrote on my iPad and the photo was taken on my phone with a bit of paper behind it because my camera will not connect to my iPad! So I do apologise for any spelling mistakes and sentenses that do not make any sence and punctuation it will have it all sorted soon I promise.

To buy Bioderma in the UK :- www.escentual.com


PLACES TO FIND ME:- 

Twitter :- @stephanie1702
Instagram :- @stephanie1702

Mucho love
Stephanie1702
Stephanie xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com