Pages

Thursday 5 December 2013

Lancôme Hypnos star mascara

Hello everyone I just wanted to do a quick little review on Lancôme Hypnose Star Mascara

First of all the packaging is incredible it has glitter and anything with glitter is good in my books.
I have been wanting to try it for quite a number of months now it was a bit pricey for me at £22.50 I thought to myself that's too much for a mascara that will only last me 6 months I am also a bit of a drugstore mascara kinda girl as long as it is a spooli brush (probz not proper term the one that is not plastic) I am quite happy but I was out with my mum last week getting Christmas presents and I went into boots to buy other bits and pieces went to the Lancôme counter and the girl Anna was fantastic every question about the product she had an answer for. I was just planing on buying just the mascara and she said that for the same price I should get the set which comes with the mascara, eye liner and eye make up remover. She also said that is I spend another £8.50 I would get a beauty case for £30 which is normally retails at around £110 I am a massive sucker for a bargain. Back to the actual product when I got home I tried it without curling my eyelashes it is fantastic, separates the lash puts a lovely curl in them and very subtle I find that sometimes with mascara it clumps at the side and you need to go in for a second coat I am a very busy person and having to do that takes up too much of my time to be honest. So all in all I am very pleased with this product I would 100% recommend the Lancôme Hypnose Star Mascara to anyone and everyone. If there is any products the you want to know what they are like then please do let me know I enjoy getting new skin care and make up products and try them out and see what my skin likes so leave me a comment or even on my twitter page if there is anything you would like me to review.

I have also just done this blog post on my iPad as my laptop is being repaired and I can not get the photo of the mascara at the top of the page so it is right down there at the very bottom. So I hope you enjoy reading my first review on my blog. Please do follow me on Twitter and Instagram I do love looking at all your photos and liking them. Goodbye until next time.


PLACES TO FIND ME:- 

Twitter :- @stephanie1702
Instagram :- @stephanie1702

Mucho love
Stephanie1702
Stephanie xxx


Lancôme Hypnose Star Mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com