Pages

Monday 6 January 2014

Urban Decay Naked Basics Pallet

Hello everyone today I am going to talk about Urban Decay Naked Basics Pallet. I unfortunately do not own and of the other 3 Naked Pallets. I am holding out for the new Naked 3 Pallet but the basics still does the job for me just now.



The pallet it's self is small slim and compact so on a night out it is easy to put in my handbag. It comes with a 6 neutral shades one shimmer the other 5 are matt. The shimmery one is called Venus and the others are called Foxy, Walk of Shame (W.O.S) Naked 2, Faint and the last one is black called Crave. 



When I apply the eye shadows it will usually use Walk of Shame as a base colour then to darken it I use Naked 2 and in the crease and outer corners I use Faint with a fluffy blending brush usually mac 217 brush. Then I use crave as an eyeliner with an angled brush and smudge it out. I bought an eyeliner years ago from avon I think and it has the liner on one side and the smudger on the other side so I just use that, I think you can buy a lot of drugstore eyeliners that have them on them. I went way off track there!! So anyway after all the I will use Venus on my brow bone just because it gives my face a bit more definition. 

I bought my pallet in the summer and I think it was about £20.75 a bit of a random price from debenhams. If you purchase it from debenhams they take you e-mail address and let you know about any events they are having, offers and anything new that they are bringing out.

So as always I hope you enjoyed my review on the naked basics pallet. Please do follow me I am starting to upload more posts now and let me know if you have the naked basics what your favourite combination is. As I have mentioned in every other blog post I am still writing on my iPad so a lot of spelling mistakes, bad punctuation and the photos are terrible quality, but it's ok you all know what I mean.

PLACES TO FIND ME:-

Twitter :- @stephanie1702
Instagram :- @stephanie1702

Mucho love 
Stephanie1702
Stephanie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com