Pages

Thursday 2 January 2014

What's in my bag.

Hello everyone today's blog post is going to be my "Whats in my Handbag" 

The handbag I am currently using in the Zara Mini Office City bag the bag comes in 3 different colours Grey, Aubergine and Navy I have the navy one because on the sight I didn't really like the look of the other colours and navy is my black. The bag right now it is my pride and joy I was eyeing it on the Zara website for about 3 weeks I was holding out for the sale but I was getting to impatient in case it get discontinued (this happens to me a lot). The bag has 3 compartments I am the type of person who loses things in a small bag, 2 sections of the bag just have a clasp and the middle section has a zip and is padded so you can put an iPad in. In the zip compartment I keep my valuable items my phone purse/wallet iPod and keys. In the open sections I just keep my glasses perfume head phones and random beauty pieces.

    Mini Office City Bag £29.99 

   
  
    My purse is from Accessorize again its navy and I love it

    My phone is the iPhone 5 and my ipod 

    My keys nothing to exciting there they just open 
    and lock my house 

Then to two outer compartments

    My perfume Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb 
    one of my favourite christmas presents

    My glasses Red or Dead geek glasses 

   
    My Beats by.Dre another christmas present from
    My boyfriend Stuart.

    
    And last but not least random beauty stuff 
    

Compact mirror from forever 21, Benefit they're real mascara, Optrex actimist eye spray for itchy& watery eyes, baby lips hydrate, Kate Moss Rimmel lipstick in the colour 107, l'Occitane hand cream essential for winter, Maybeline FIT me concealer, Rimmel Stay Matt pressed powder perfect for oily skin and Migraleve I suffer from really bad migraines I have for about the last 9 years normally I would just go to sleep in a dark room but if I am in work out out and about this easies it of. It doesn't take it away but it helps me through it. 

So everyone that was what is in my bag. Please do leave me a link in the comment if you have done a blog post on what is in your bag I am extremely nosey and I love watching youtube videos and reading blogs about them. Also follow me on Instagram and Twitter.


PLACES TO FIND ME:-

Twitter :- @stephanie1702
Instagram :- @stephanie1702

Mucho love 
Stephanie1702
Stephanie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com