Pages

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Tangle Teezer


Hello everyone today my blog post is going to be about the famous Tangle Teezer. 

I myself have 2 Tangle Teezers one in pink and one in orange. The pink one I have had for about a year,year and a half and I am in love with it. Before I bought it I was eyeing it for quite a while and it was also pretty pricey for a hair brush. So I took the plunge and bought it and it is honestly one of my greatest purchases.

You can use the Tangle Teezer on wet or dry hair I mostly use it on wet hair because that is usually when my hair has tangles in it I start from the bottom using quick short movement and work my way up my head. The shape of the Tangle Teezer it basically the shape of the palm of your hand so it is a lot easier than trying to hold a brush, on the opposit side it has long and short bristles all over it to make it easier to glide through the hair.

The reason behind my orange one was when I went to Dublin in November I forgot to take my pink one and as always I remembered when I got out the shower when I was in Dublin. I thought I would just use my normal barrel brush it DID NOT WORK!! So I took a little walk into boots and purchased the orange one. 

I have also bought one for my younger cousin she has long think curly tangled hair and she will not let anyone go any where near her with a regular hair brush. So I bought her the Flowerpot Tangle Teezer, it's smaller and easier for little hands to hold. For her it is the novelty off brushing her hair with her own little brush.

So all in all as I said I am in love with the Tangle Teezer and it does exactly what it says it is going to do.

 Original tangle Teezers £10.99

Flowerpot tangle Teezer £13.49


So everyone I hope that you enjoyed reading my post on the Tangle Teezer as always please leave me a comment telling me if you have used that Tangle Teezer and if you liked it or not, or even if you are wanting to get one I hope that I have helped you. 

As always my links to my twitter and Instagram are down the bottom and I am sorry for the bad spelling and punctuation my iPad has now decided to stop working so I have just wrote this whole post on my iPhone.

Last thing just a little disclaimer I purchased all 3 Tangle Teezers with my own money.

PLACES TO FIND ME:-

Instagram - @stephanie1702
Twitter - @stephanie1702

Mucho love
Stephanie1702
Stephanie xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com