Pages

Wednesday 19 February 2014

TMI Tag


Hello everybody this is my second post of the day and it is going to be the TMI tag ( Too Much Information tag) to anybody who didn't know what that means, so let's not talk too much and get into this because 50 Q and A are coming your way...

1. What are you wearing?
 Primar jeans, jack wills check shirt and blue Primark socks.
2. Ever been in love? 
   Yes.
3. Ever had a terrible breakup?
   Yes. But if it wasn't for that then I wouldn't have met my boyfriend just now 
4. How tall are you?
   5"7 
5. How much do you weigh?
   I don't know I refuse to not go on scales.
6. Any tattoos?
   Yes I have stars on my foot
7. Any piercings?
   Yes me ears
8. OTP? 
   Finn and Rachel from glee I am still devastated about Cory Monteith.
9. Favourite show?
    Glee, the Big Bang Theory, Criminal Minds, Call the Midwife.
10. Favourite band?
    Biffyclyro, the luminers, the script, and imagin dragons 
11. Something you miss?
     I don't think anything 
12. Favourite song?
     The luminers ho hey.    
13. How old are you?
     I just turned 24 on 17th feb.
14. Zodiac sign?
    I am an Aquarius 
15. Quality you look for in a partner?
Someone who is kind and caring for others.
16. Favourite quote? 
     A girl deserves a man to ruin her lipstick not her mascara.
17. Favourite actor? 
     Bradley Cooper, Ryan Gosling 
18. Favourite colour?
      Pink
19. Loud or soft music?
     Loud music 
20. Where do you go when your sad?
     To my mum. If I am having a bad day a cuddle from my mum makes my day so much better.
21. How long does it take you to shower?
    Between 2 and 20 mins depend if I am washing my hair.
22. How long does it take to get ready in the morning? 
     Between half an hour to an hour.
23. Ever been in a physical fight?
     No
24. Turn on?
     Someone who is kind to others a nice personality and randomly big arms with tattoos (I am wierd)
25. Turn off?
    People who talk with there mouth full it really makes me feel sick.
26. The reason I started writing blog posts.
     It was just something I enjoyed talking about so I thought I would just write about it.
27. Fears?
    The dark and spiders and snakes
28. Last thing that made you cry?
    Sunday when I was watching Call the Midwife
29. Last time you said I loved someone?
      About 5 minutes ago when I was on the phone to my boyfriend
30. Meaning behind your blog name?
     My name is Stephanie and my birthday is on the 17th February (1702)
31. Last book you read?
     P.S I love you
32. The book you are currently reading? 
     None at the moment I just don't have time to anymore.
33. Last show you watched
     The Big Bang theory
34. Last person you talked to?
     My boyfriend
35. The relationship between you and the last person you texted? 
    My boyfriend
36. Favourite food?
     Pizza
37. Place you want to visit?
     Mykonos Greece 
38. Last place you where? 
     My kitchen getting lunch
39. Do you have a crush?
     Gerard butler
40. Last time you kissed someone?
     My boyfriend today when I was leaving him at the bus stop
41. Last time you were insulted? 
     Can't think
42. Favourite flavour of sweet?
     Red gummy bears
43. What instrument do you play? 
     My boyfriend is teaching me to play guitar.
44. Favourite piece of jewellery?
    My rose gold watch
45. Last sport you played?
     Ice skating 2 weeks ago if that counts
46. Last song you sang?
     BeyoncĂ© who run the world. It was on tv
47. Favourite chat up line?
     If you look at the keyboard you wil see that U and I are together 
48. Have you ever used it?
     No
49. Last time you hung about with someone?
    Last night with my boyfriend
50. Who should answer these questions next?
     Everyone who is reading this and leave me your link in the comments so I can go over and have a look.

PLACES TO FIND ME :-

Instagram - @stephanie1702
Twitter - @stephanie1702

Mucho love
Stephanie1702
Stephanie xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com