Pages

Wednesday 19 February 2014

What's In My Overnight Wash Bag?


Hello guys this is my last post of today and as you can see from the title it is on my overnight wash bag and I am just going to keep this short and sweet because it's already like 20 past 11 at night and I am in bed writing this on my iPhone and my battery is ready to run out so here we go enjoy...

This is my wash bag jam packed with all my essentials that I use or need on a day bases. I got this bag as a set from boots it comes with another one and they both Velcro onto a thick waterproof piece of fabric which has a hook so if you are in a hotel you can hang it up. The other half had my make up in it.



So from left to right :- 1.Contact Lense Solutio, 2.Batiste Dry Shampoo Fresh, 3.L'occitane Hand Cream, 4.Hydraluron, 5.La Roche Posey Effaclar Duo, 6.Arm and Hammer Toothpaste, 7.Travel Toothbrush, 8.Mini Bioderma, 9.Sure Crystal Clear Deodorant, 10.Cotton Pads, 11.Inhaler, 12.Contact Lense Case, 13.Lush Greese Lightning, 14.Keihls Creamy Avocado Eye Cream, 15.Laura Murcier Fresh Fig Body Butter, 16.Michum Deodorant, 17.Compact hairbrush, 18.Hair Grips, 19.Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer, 20.Hair Tie and 21.Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb. 

And that guys is what's in my travel wash bag I hoped you enjoyed reading my post please leave me a comment and as always follow my blog not my profile I always follow back.

PLACES TO FIND ME :-

Instagram - @stephanie1702
Twitter - @stephanie1702

Mucho love 
Stephanie1702
Stephanie xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com