Pages

Thursday 27 February 2014

February Favourites


Hello everyone today's blog post is my February Favourits. February as you know is quite a short month so I don't really have that much stuff because it is pretty much the same as January but I only have new stuff in the post so here we go...

   (Really bad photo)

Ugg boots - chestnut £149.99
Burt's Bees Mango Lip Balm £3.69
Indeed Labs Hydraluron £24.99 (3 for 2 in boots)
Indeed Labs Hydraluron Mask £19.99
Halo Deodorant Wipes £1.50
Kleenex Facial Cloths £1.00 
( I got them out the poundshop but I think they are between £3 & £4 in super drug)
Toni and Guy Damage Cleanse Shampoo £6.49
Toni and Guy Damage Nourish Conditioner £6.49
Nike Fuel Band £129
Tangle Teezer £10.99

So everyone I hope that you enjoyed looking at my favourites over the month of February there isn't that much stuff but I haven't done a post since last week and I don't want to leave you guys high and dry with nothing. 

As always leave me your response in the comments I love reading your comments, and don't forget if there is anything else you want to read or for me to review just let me know in the comments.

PLACES TO FIND ME :- 

Instagram - @stephanie1702
Twitter - @stephanie

Mucho love 
Stephanie1702
Stephanie xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com