Pages

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Night Away.


Hello everyone sorry about the lack of blog posts my internet has been down for the last few weeks. So today i am writing a lifestyle post just because I don't really do the often so because of the lack of posts I am putting three up today this one and then two straight after. 

As you can see from the title I went away for the night. My boyfriend and I went to the Citizen M Hotel Glasgow for our anniversary. We went there last year and really enjoyed it. It is situated in the heart of glasgow, it is just next to the Pavilion theatre, the cinema and lots of restaurants. 

The hotel is a 5 star hotel but it is very affordable everywhere there is quirky quotes, the floor of corridors have the streets of Glasgow on them, every room has a XXL king size bed, mood lights and a Samsung Tablet to control everything in the room (lights, television, alarm clock, to call down to reception) so it was really good that it didn't clutter up the room with too much. 

    This is one of the quotes I thought it was really funny.

So everyone I hope that you enjoyed reading about my little night trip with my boyfriend next two posts will be up shortly.

As always please leave me a comment below like the post or follow me. 

PLACES TO FIND ME :- 

Instagram - @stephanie1702
Twitter - @stephanie1702

Mucho love
Stephanie1702
Stephanie xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com