Pages

Tuesday 1 November 2016

October Favourites

Hello everyone.
I cant believe I am saying this but how can we be November I feel like it was just Christmas.

So with the end of a month there is always favourite products, items and things so here are my favourite things that I have been loving this month.

SKINCARE:

This month I have really tried to not use as much products on my face because I have found that my skin needs to breath and that too much product has been making my skin breakout. So I have only been using 2 products on my face. 




MAKE UP:

I have been keeping my makeup pretty low key this month it mostly consists of Eye Shadow Mascara and a bit of Lipstick






PERFUME: 

I recently purchased a perfume when I was in Greece at duty free I have been eyeing it up for a while and when I pass by any perfume shop I will go in and smell it.






FOOD & DRINK:

This is the best part the food and drink.

I didnt have any dinky deckers to show you because i ate them! 



So everyone that is my October favourites I hope that you enjoyed reading it.

Places to follow me


Mucho Love 
Stephanie1702
Stephanie xxxx

DISCLAIMER: I bought all of the items mentioned in this blog post with my own money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com