Pages

Tuesday 9 March 2021

5 Favourite Lip Balms

Hello everyone, 

I hope that you are all keeping well and safe!!

Today I am going to give you all an insight into my 5 Favourite Lip Balms. 

1. Superdrug The Little Moisturising Blue Stick Lip Balm - This is one of my most loved lip balms as i feel like it keeps my lips really soft and smooth.  

2. The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Protect Lip Balm - I like to use this lip balm in the morning as soon as I have brushed my teeth and applied a Lip Scrub it keeps my lips smooth and hydrated all day. 

3. Lanolips Lemonade Treatment
 - This lip balm is very thick and hydrating, I like to use this one mostly when my lips are dry and chapped. 

4. Burts Bees Lip Balm - My 2 favourite scents are Mango and Pink Grapefruit. when I use them I am instantly transported to summer and it feels amazing. 

and last but not least is the one that everyone has had a pot of at some point in their life. 

5. Vasaline Lip Care - I don't really know if you can class this as make up but I will class this as I have a little pot in almost every bag, make up bag and pocket. This was also one of the first ever make up items that I ever purchase with my own money, I love this product and I will continue to love and purchase this product. 

So everyone that is a list of my 5 Favourite Lip Balms, do you use any of these products if so which ones are you favourite or is there any other products that you recommend that I try? please do let me know in the comments. 

Thank you very much to reading my blog post if you like this type of content please become a follower and press the Love button. 

Be safe and be kind

As always 

Mucho love

Stephanie xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com